12 days and counting!
Thanks for the support Jazzy ![]()
It feels awesome yeah
Great day to everyone
106 no alcohol or weed!
Congratulations
![]()
Wow, I am 8 days and 8 hours sober without alcohol. Work has kept me very busy and distracted, but hey that’s a small win. Thanks for reading and thanks for all the support. This community is amazing 🫶🏽
I say its a BIG win! Keep it going and stay strong. Time to shine. Day 9, no matter what.
Have a great day!
21 days in still up & down my wife says she got her husband back and thats a big plus.Stay strong everyone.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Three weeks is awesome
… keep up the amazing work ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
52 days! I have never gone this long for over 10 years and am so happy that I have ![]()
congrats on your sober time!! Keep going strong ![]()
102 days today ![]()
33 days sober. The whispers are sneaking in again. Last week i felt so strong. Im sure most have had the devil on their shoulder saying “everyone else does it”, “just one”. I have temporary mind farts that let me forget all the real reasons i wanted to stop. Sleepless nights, muscle pain, stomach issues, black sagging eyes, terrible skin. I hear myself say FFS it isnt that hard, snap out of it. But the last few days its been on my mind.
Great work on 33 days Michelle!!
Those thoughts do sneak up out of the blue and sometimes linger. I write down my reasons for not drinking and have post it’s all over…read them as I go by to reinforce that I can’t even have that “just one” cause the rabbit hole is vast and scary.
When the voices / thoughts get this loud I try to reach out in here or in real life for support. You are stronger than your addiction and you are not alone. ![]()
22 Days sober here
Love this Dana!!! You are doing great. Keep up the amazing work ![]()
![]()
![]()

333 days today free of alcohol and weed ![]()
Wow great job
127 days today sober

