How many days y'all? (Part 1)

Thanks for everyone that comments. I may seem not to be very responsive. Not due to lack of appreciation simply lack of words. Thank you to anyone with any words they are seem they are helpful. I dont quite have my sea legs with soberity yet but im trying
21days23hrs

7 Likes

22 days is huge. Congrats. ODAAT :muscle::muscle:

1 Like

500 days no booze
118 days no tobacco

8 Likes

Way to go Curtis… keep going strong :muscle:
500-4-12969

1 Like

Thanks Jasmine. It feels so good to be this far. I almost feel strong enough to start defeating the rest of my bad habits soon. Knocking them down one by one! :muscle:

3 Likes

5 days officially and feeling great. Blood pressure is down and blood sugars normalized. So happy and energized already!

9 Likes

Love that spirit! :heart::heart::raised_hands: onwards to a heathier life for our minds and our bodies

2 Likes

Great work Haris. Glad you are feeling some of the benefits of sobriety…keep going strong :muscle:

1 Like

Day 4 was a good day🙂

6 Likes

2,602 days

9 Likes

Welcome to the community Marshall… congrats on your amazing sober days!!! Keep up the great work :muscle::+1:

1 Like

Glad you’re here! See ya around.

Closing out day 22 here :pray::raised_hands:

4 Likes

Damn good 22!

1 Like

Nearing day 500, I guess it will be around Christmas. I generally go about my days without tallying them up on the sober slate, but when I read this number on the app, I was well and truly amazed. I can’t believe it’s almost 500! Feeling chuffed, grateful, and humbled.

8 Likes

That’s amazing Merry… looking forward to celebrating your 500 day milestone with you.:tada::tada::confetti_ball:
Keep up the fantastic work :muscle:

80 days and still standing strong :metal:

5 Likes

YES! Super excited for your sober journey. You are remarkable… onwards with a purpose :muscle::muscle:

1 Like

Thanks for your support chica, means a lot :smiling_face:

1 Like

Of course love …we are in this journey together :blush:

1 Like