How many days y'all? (Part 1)

Thanks Smitty! When I think about what I like about addy, it doesn’t add anything to me. I go through days where all I can do is sleep, and when I have it everything is gone within two weeks. I know I’m craving the neurotransmitter release, but that doesn’t make it easier to ignore sometimes lol.

2 Likes

You sound like a intelligent lady to me. One who can see through the BS, even when it’s your own. And, you gotta have some damn solid focus & follow through to get 30 days & 20 more… that’s no bullshit!

3 Likes

125 days alcohol free
8 months no self harm

8 Likes

24 days for me now. I’m very grateful for each one of them :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Ending day 4. Grumpy, cranky and tired

5 Likes

About 1 hour.

7 Likes

Did you get a few more hours in?

3 Likes

10 months today. One day at a time.

4 Likes

All of 7 days :man_cartwheeling:

4 Likes

142 days no booze

9 Likes

I have 20 days to make a year being AF, final stretch and here it is the holiday season. I’m doing well so just gonna keep going one day at a time.

15 Likes

23 days without a drop at the moment. the longest i did was about 2 months last year. im really confident im done for good this time im starting to develop health problems from it and know i cant go back

7 Likes

23 days! Dont think ive ever made it this far before.

8 Likes

Today is day 40 for me- lots of sober stints in the past but this is the longest ive ever been (aside from being pregnant!)

Very grateful to be looking forward to my first dry Christmas :christmas_tree: :pray:

7 Likes

Today is day 14014 clean and sober!

6 Likes

9 Likes

7 Likes

144 days no booze

5 Likes

10 Likes

7 days now. Being sober for one week is not nontypical to me but this hopefulness and will to stay sober I have this time is something that I haven’t had for a while. Usually I would forget all the negatives - and that’s a looong list - during that one week and here we would go again.

6 Likes