How many days y'all? (Part 1)

Day 105. Been managing a LOT of anxiety. Been on a weird comfort loop watching episodes of the office every night. My husband seems bored with me. I don’t want to go out at night and kind of want to be alone at night. At least I am not drinking.

12 Likes

16 days strong :muscle:

9 Likes

60 days for me today and I’m so damn thankful for it. My wife shared with me a new song by Luke Combs that I think some folks here would love, it’s called Joe and it made me cry because it describes what it means to live life one day at a time when you realize and choose to go a different direction. Love all you guys thanks for being here everyday :heart:

11 Likes

Congrats on 60days @Jwfletcher4792

4 Likes

Day 17 ending. A day in the Church and with friends. I could take a nap and visit also a homeless shelter. Little by little the important things are growing in my life

11 Likes

Thank you! :blush:

1 Like

Its just great to read about so many having success! :grinning: thank you for being here!

4 Likes

2067 today :grinning:

9 Likes

399 days. Honesty really proud of myself, because this is the first time i’ve ever said it to anyone. I’ve come a long way from where I first started.

12 Likes

17 days :grin:feeling good

7 Likes

11 Likes

@EddieP83 371 days is awesome ! Glad you are here!

3 Likes

14 days !!! :slight_smile: I know it’s not many days compared to others but it’s huge for me considering how many relapses I had this year.

13 Likes

14 days is awesome! Congratulations!!

I went two years and couldn’t make 14 days. Only at 30 today and I am celebrating inside like it’s ten years.

One day at a time brother!

7 Likes

Tons of inspiration to stay sober right there on your screen saver. She is a cutie!

Congratulations on 191 days!

5 Likes

Welcome and that’s awesome to have 371 days!

4 Likes

Thank you so much…shes my heart beat…she always was but looking back 6 months ago when i was drinking sadly i genuinely felt i didnt deserve her, surely something so beautiful in my life could never be for me? but now sobriety and alot of work on myself has taught me that was never true and do deserve her.

Congratulations on your 30 days…stick at it, do the work and sobriety will bring you so much in so many ways

My love to you :heart:

7 Likes

I relate to watching older sitcoms for comfort (started my thousandth re-watch of Seinfeld). I also relate to my partner being “bored” with me and feel like I’ve been a let-down or a burden, which is crazy!!! My sobriety and mental, emotional, physical wellness come first. I’m trying to be patient as I understand it’s a transition for both of us.

16 days sober and grateful :cherry_blossom:

7 Likes

14 days is phenomenal so don’t minimise it. Great job and keep going.

6 Likes

19 days yippee

9 Likes