How many days y'all? (Part 1)

Drew95…im proud of you!! Im on day 32

10 Likes

11 Days AF

10 Likes

Day 22 ending. Exhausted and unsettled. I feel tempted lately.
Usually happens when I am close to reach the month

8 Likes

Stay strong!

4 Likes

Congratulations on your clean time and welcome to the community :heart::heart::heart::100:

1 Like

Congratulations on your clean time bro and welcome to the community :100:

1 Like

Yesterday made 9 Months By The Grace Of GOD For Me and thank all of You for your Support

13 Likes

Congrats on the sobriety baby! @Teddybear

4 Likes

222 days no booze

11 Likes

33 days AF today!

8 Likes

Congrats on the 9!!

4 Likes

Always one day at a time! So glad I found this feeling.

12 Likes

Thank you so very much :heart::heart::heart::100:

2 Likes

One day at a time :purple_heart:

14 Likes

127 days and going strong. I hope this is the correct way to respond to the post - this is my first post and I just clicked reply to the last person’s post - if not can someone tell me how I’m supposed to respond to something in a thread?

13 Likes

Hey! Welcome to the community and congratulations on your 127 days! Thats amazing :purple_heart::purple_heart:

You can reply like that but thats usually for when you’re replying to a certain person/post.
To post a general reply on a thread you click on the “reply” icon at the very bottom of the thread.

Hope that helped! :blush:

5 Likes

Welcome and Congrats on your 127 Days Stacy. You replied to that persons post which is fine. If you just want to add to the thread click the blue reply button on the bottom right.

7 Likes

That totally helped! And I figured that was for a specific reply to a specific post/person but couldn’t figure it out! Lol. And to think I’m actually very technical! :woman_facepalming: But, thank you so much! I didn’t see that! And thanks for reaching out and clueing me in! This is my first time on a thread like this. Very neat, though!

8 Likes

This old Scotsman still here 13,330 days ADAAT

18 Likes

Congratulations on your great accomplishment and keep up the amazing work

2 Likes