How many days y'all? (Part 1)

64 days today! :rainbow:

9 Likes

I’m very sorry to hear this Alex :people_hugging:

Cutting people out of your life that use is a good thing to do for your recovery, but you do need to fill that void with friends that don’t. We are human, we still need to feel that connection to others.

We are really glad you came here to us, and really hope you stay! As others have said, it’s such a great community of people that genuinely care and want to support each other :slightly_smiling_face:

In your shoes, I’d check out local clubs and events going on. Meetup.com might also have sober events near you. Try new things, put yourself out there. Sure, it can be a bit nerve-wracking, but I’m sure once you’ve done initial meet and greets, you’ll wonder what you were worried about!

We are here for you anyway, and well done having such a great sober number!! :grin::tada::heart:

4 Likes

6 Likes

275 days no booze

7 Likes

Congrats on 29 years!!! Your one day at a time has resulted in 29 + years of solid recovery
download

3 Likes

Congrats that is great. Keep it up!

1 Like

I have started dabbling in meetings again & I’m working on making some sober friends to take this journey with. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

You’re almost at 3 decades! Absolutely magnificent. :unicorn: You are a true inspiration to us all, friend.

3 Likes

That’s super awesome - so glad to hear this today :hugs:

2 Likes

:pray:t2::butterfly::purple_heart::unicorn::heartbeat::sunflower::rainbow::peacock::sunrise_over_mountains::people_hugging:

2 Likes

20 days no weed
5 months 29 days no alcohol

So close to a solid mile stone

8 Likes

I just had my 4year

13 Likes

Welcome to the community Charles
4 years sober is amazing work!
images (1)

5 Likes

4 Likes

I have 93 days sober

8 Likes

Good effort

:clap::clap::clap: doing great!

120 days today! Feeling great living one day at a time :slight_smile: my baseball team is headed for state playoffs next week and I’m locked in the hunt with my guys and loving being a coach who lives his life sober! Thanks to everyone here for being here for each of my 120 days and here’s to many more I hope :heart:

7 Likes

Same here, stay strong

As of today. :muscle:

11 Likes