How many days y'all? (Part 1)

11 Months today!! New PB! :partying_face:

15 Likes

One day at a time, cuz! You got this!
Keep coming back!

3 Likes

5 years 11 months

8 Likes

13 days and keepin’ er lit!! We can do this together. Any support welcomed by me certainly. We must stick together as a sober crew. :shamrock::ocean::cactus:.

9 Likes

That’s great Matthew. Congratulations!!!

Imma try to catch you.

11 Likes

Are you Irish or UK by any chance? Keepin er lit is a popular saying here :grin:

Keep it going, you’re doing great Terry :muscle::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I"m Irish,… live near Belfast. Well spotted with the Irish sayins’ my friend. You must know some Irish people then!!!

1 Like

Haha… you could say that :slightly_smiling_face: I’m from Dublin, living in Westmeath now.

We have ism’s that are easy to spot :four_leaf_clover:

Fair play to you going sober, hopefully it works out for ya :slightly_smiling_face:

Only been almost 6 days sobber and i think im finaly starting to feel a little reliefe from the paranoia and anxiety thank god. Barely made it through.

16 Likes

Keep up the great work. You got this.

3 Likes

Way to break on through! Keep going! Spoiler Alert :warning: It keeps getting better! :raised_hands:t2::people_hugging::heart: Have a great day, Sober Badass!
Ever tried EFT (tapping) for anxiety? It helps.

634 Days today.

5 Likes

84 days today.

8 Likes

1,311 days. :butterfly:

10 Likes

Welcome Alex - thanks for sharing!!! you are absolutely killing it. Way to go :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you so much. You have no idea what that means to me. I am here because I am lacking support. I’m desperate for a sense of community of people like me. The person I am closest to doesn’t take my recovery seriously at all.

5 Likes

You have definitely come to the right place. I feel that this community has given me so much - the comfort, acceptance, love, advise and so much more.

I’m sorry that you are not getting the support you need from those closest to you. Many times, I family and friends do not grasp what we are facing and the hurdles we face when we do begin the sobriety train. You are among friends and we have so many people here with similar situations and at different stages of recovery.
Hope to see you around this app - :people_hugging:

2 Likes

For the longest time, I thought that simply not having people in my life who use was enough & yes, it kept me clean, however I feel so lonely.

6 Likes

You really are living a clean life - well done on gaining so many sober days! It is important to relieve yourself and your environment of toxity. It can be a lonely road if you dont fill those holes with like minded people
Do you go to any meetings? Ive heard thats a great way to meet people with similar values in real life. How about sober meet up groups? Are they available in your area?
You do now have a group of virtual friends in this community. Read around and jump in when you are ready.

4 Likes

Welcome Alex. Great numbers you got up above there. This is a great sober community lots of good support and the lights are always on. Have a good read around and join in when your comfortable.
My home thread is Daily Gratitude, The Air Of Recovery #3
I bet we can find room for one more.
Hope to see you around.
:pray:t2::heart:

5 Likes

Hello, everyone. I celebrated 29 years on April 9th.

13 Likes