How many days y'all? (Part 1)

4 months sober from meth after 4 yrs of using, living on the streets, in tents, stealing, selling, lying, cheating. I feel amazing. I get to wake up and see my 14 yr old son everyday again. My mom, who used meth for 20 years and is now almost 4 yrs sober, along w my sonshine is my biggest motivation and support.

8 Likes

Welcome to the community Kristen
A huge congrats on your sobriety journey – 4 months is amazing work
I am so happy that your sober life is filled with such riches - your healing mom and your son who gets the best of you!
Hope to see you around!

3 Likes

Thank you! Life is good sober. I have a job, i do normal adulting lol i can buy things i want, go places, experience things and remember it all. The hardest part for me is boredom. Having figure out who i am sober. Its a journey but an amazing one.

7 Likes

ah yes - getting to know yourself again or maybe for the first time and falling in love with the new you is an awesome feeling.

You are really doing great - keep fighting the good fight for your health and happiness.

4 Likes

290 days no booze

8 Likes

You are kicking ass, Kristen! So happy for you and your family.

4 Likes

Well I had To Do some calculations to figure it out so it took me a minute and I have currently 11534 day sober.
One Day at a Time. Faith without works is dead and if it wasn’t for love and fellowship of this program.
I wouldn’t made it this far.

8 Likes

Double digits. Again in a new stage. Happy

6 Likes

6 days! Each day has been a struggle but sticking it out. Taking it one day at a time.
What do you do to stop feeling bored?

8 Likes

I’m 82 days. Feels so nice when I see it in days instead of months :pray:t2:

9 Likes

I feel like each day got better with not feeling bored. Things just started feeling fun. Especially being able to remember them and enjoy them in the moment because I was sober. Find yourself in the moment.

3 Likes

working on my 4 day today hopefully can make it through the weekend

7 Likes

You can do it. My advice to you is to opt out of the things you would usually do if it involves your drug of choice. This means the people and places you associate your DoC with. You’re doing so well, but still early on your sobriety journey.

The key is to protect your sobriety, don’t put it in harm’s way. You can do this, just give yourself the best shot you can at it :muscle:

3 Likes

8.13days clean and celebrating each passing day

5 Likes

Man — I’m so damn happy for you! DOUBLE DIGITS… you are kicking ass. Way to go and have a great sober weekend.
woot-carlton

2 Likes

I so love reading that - happy for your 11534 days of sobriety. You are an inspiration my friend - looking forward to the day that i’ll have to do serious calculations to figure out my sobriety numbers

2 Likes

Thank you soo much for you wonderfull comments. But for the grace of God go I. You have to give it away to keep love yall and thank once again .

3 Likes

@JazzyS you made me smile! Day 11 here. I feel hopeful

5 Likes

@EricaIBS :raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4: very good number!!!

1 Like

6 Likes