How many days y'all? (Part 1)

Oh i’m so happy to hear that Thomas! I love that you are feeling hopeful!!! KEEP HOPE ALIVE!
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
PyCAhDg

2 Likes

Amazing work everyone! :people_hugging::heart:

4 Likes

8 Likes

Day 12. I feel tired of relapsing again and again and this is a thing that its maintaining me lately

6 Likes

@JazzyS :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face: I found an extraordinary coach in you!

2 Likes

aaah thanks Thomas – you are doing the hard work man – keep it up!!! we make a great team
strength in numbers :muscle:
download

1 Like

I so hear this! This site and all the threads have been my life line. Anytime I want to give into the craving I say I’ll check in first and the urges just go away. Day 12 is fantastic my friend. Keep doing what you are doing - love your pictures on the nature thread – you have such beauty around you… hopefully you can take long walks and soak in some of the nature – sending hugs.
The tiredness and urges will not last - YOU"VE GOT THE STRENGTH TO BEAT THIS DEMON.

5 Likes

1,350 freeKING days😎

13 Likes

4 Likes

I am 2 days sober and feeling better

13 Likes

Day 36!! Yesterday was a struggle, but I pushed through and prevailed.

8 Likes

@JazzyS May the Good Lord give you the one hundred fold for all the good that you are doing for us. I see how much you support everyone here.

5 Likes

Dear Thomas - you are so sweet to say so. Im glad that ive been of help to you. You and this community have saved me and for that i will forever be grateful!
Btw - happy day 13 :hugs:

4 Likes

One year and 208 days.

10 Likes

I am finishing up my second day of sobriety.

17 Likes

Welcome to the community Katie and congrats on the 2 days!!! Keep up the good fight - it’s worth it.

6 Likes

Welcome to an awesome sober community! And congrats on 2 days free! Be prepared for cravings and remember why you wanna get sober. Lights always on here :slight_smile:

7 Likes

1,700 day club inductee!

15 Likes

14 Likes

11534 days one day at a time. Faith without works is dead you have to give it awayt to keep it

17 Likes