How many days y'all? (Part 1)

So glad that you found this community and are exploring all that it has to offer.
Sobriety in itself is rewarding but knowing that your health, your energy, stabilizing and feeling your emotions, etc all come from time spent on sobriety --it’s really the best path forward.

Do remember that everyone is different and heals / recovers differently. I’ve had to come to this realization as I would often ask when does such and such symptom go away --The symptom will go away but when is different for everyone… so I just have to be patient and know that I’m doing the best I can and the benefits will show eventually.

2 Likes

Such very good advice. I am in a couple different programs. Also educating myself with as much information as I can handle.

Have a great weekend. Happy Soberness!

6 Likes

1,335 days.

11 Likes

390 days today…countdown to 400

12 Likes

13 days and counting :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Thanks for posting this! Really inspiring :ok_hand:

3 Likes

A little more than half a month now

11 Likes

13 days for me too . Keep thoughts on progress you have made and know tomorrow brings wonderful possibilities you would not be able to recognize if you were not sober. :sunglasses::hugs:

10 Likes

Sober Time says 20 days.

Glad I installed that app so I don’t forget or have to do math.

12 Likes

Yass!! Totally on board with that :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Im so blessed to be on day 116… im extremely proud of myself, this is the longest ive been clean n sober my whole life and i feel great… almost to my 4 months and omg i NEVER thought in a million years that I would or could EVER get more than 1 day sober qnd look at me now, 116 days and going strong… thank u every1 and hope yall have a blessed weekend…

12 Likes

Im 52 days sober

11 Likes

Good for you. This is great accomplishment.

2 Likes

Congrats. I am at 13 days and Looking for two weeks tomorrow. Keep up your positive journey.

6 Likes

Welcome to the community Stephanie – well done on your 52 days!!! keep doing the hard work… :muscle:

3 Likes

Way to go, Y’all! 659 for me. The work week tried to get me, Tuesday was Rough :persevere: Wednesday, too. So happy to be here with you. :people_hugging: :couple:t2: :heart: Let’s keep going! :metal:t2:

7 Likes

You’re welcome. :purple_heart: I post to inspire others. I want to help others get & stay clean…We’re ALL in this together.

3 Likes

1,336 days. :milky_way::ocean:

8 Likes

Glad you made it through this rough week. You were on my mind - wanted to see how your project is going?
Hope you have a wonderful weekend Mrs Badass!

2 Likes

300 days no booze

9 Likes