How many days y'all? (Part 1)

Congrats on 3 years!! @DLS

3 Likes

Thank you, guys! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Congratulations on 3 years :tada::tada:

2 Likes

Look at that! Congratulations @DLS Donna, I’m super proud of you.

3 Likes

Thanks, brother. I am grateful for you and you always being there for me… :hugs:

1 Like

I celebrated 32 years sober on the 10th. What a wonderful ride it has been. I want to encourage all of you to remember to remember where you were before getting sober. It works if you work it!

12 Likes

1,340 days. I love taking this journey with all of you. Thanks for being here for me, everyone. This is the most supportive place ever!

6 Likes

Welcome to the 3 years club. :people_hugging::white_heart:

1 Like

29! So I’m just behind you :smiling_face:

8 Likes

Wooooooooohoooo lady! You’re doing amazing chica!!! Thank you for sharing your milestone with us :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

3 Likes

4 Likes

DAMN Bill - 32 years is no joke - you are seriously working it my friend. Thank you for sharing -what an awesome inspiration
download (1)

5 Likes

Yes to DAY 5 - listen to your message here – I know you are feeling tempted tonight but do not stop here – Keep working on overcoming the urges!!!

2 Likes

I once took this as my sober date but no, it’s not anymore since I had countless day ones again. I’m on day 4 today. Unfortunately I can’t change my profile Name anymore…
But it’s a beautiful birthday your mom has

6 Likes

47 days on my way to my first 100, proud and counting! :clap::man_lifting_weights:

7 Likes

Once you feel proud, keep going though. Don’t ever stop no matter what. :blush:

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see you come back here & tell us you reached 100 days!

1 Like

12 days here and I feel your crazy recovery. Good job! Alcohol abuse wreaked havoc on my body and brain.

5 Likes

Congrats on 4

1 Like

Hey Thomas - how are you doing today my friend? Home now from the retreat - I do hope you were able to get past the urges last night.
Here for you – stay strong!

2 Likes