How many days y'all? (Part 1)

Congratulations on the 500 Jen :boom::boom::boom::boom::boom:
:pray:t2::heart:

3 Likes

6 Likes

2 hours sober!

10 Likes

Welcome to the community William
Awesome start! It is hardest at the beginning so be sure ro reach out here or irl if you need support.
Check out the dauly check in thread - a game changer to help you stay accountable and know you are not alone
Checking in daily to maintain focus #57

2 Likes

@KingA you are right.

1 Like

5 Likes

Wow that is terrific to read. I read a large portion of texts here at TS. I sometimes comment to myself, or just go to the next text. There are always those that make me smile without thinking to smile if you can grasp my meaning. I am smiling at 45 days sober for me.

5 Likes

2,152. Thinking I should do another sober one tomorrow! Night all & sleep well.

8 Likes

That’s a lovely number! Love that line of thinking - I’ll join you for another sober day tomorrow :wink:

5 Likes

28 days. I’m so grateful for the Vivitrol shot because the cravings have been intense, but I couldn’t be happier. So glad to be surrounded by people who get it. :heart:

9 Likes

2 week today, feeling good meeting tonight

10 Likes

4605days :+1::ok_hand:

10 Likes

Hi, yes I do more reading and commenting on here. Only posted once when I was struggling but the people on here really helped me. Well done on the 45 days. Odaat.

6 Likes

Day 3 . Tired but happy to see I am reacting well and I can mantain the boundaries. Stress days are coming and I need to prepare myself

6 Likes

46 days. Headed to AA meeting to celebrate sobriety. I think today may be cake day! :birthday: :hugs:

6 Likes

At AA we did have cake and I got my very first sobriety chip . 46 days I cannot wait till it’s 60 days and then one year. I know one day at a time.

11 Likes

I’m about to hit 3 days in a couple hours!!

10 Likes

9 months and some change!

10 Likes

That’s where I’m at right now!! How are you getting on now?

3 Likes

Great job on your 9+ months of sobriety! Kicking some ass - keep strong :muscle:

5 Likes