How many still clean?πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ€˜πŸ€˜πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š

I hit my month Mark in two days how many out there are still sober and tell me how long?

16 Likes

2 days, 20 hours

10 Likes

42 days today :blush:

10 Likes

It’ll be 5 days today. The shitty part is I’ll be layed over in a hotel in Helena, MT. I’ve never been there. Getting drunk all weekend is what I’d normally do in these kind of situations. There has to be a better option.

9 Likes

15 days today! Keep up all the good work y’all!

9 Likes

4 days, 10 hours😎

10 Likes

Here’s some ideas, and some are free! I know what you mean, if I’m in a city for work, drinking was a prefect distraction.
But you’ve got the momentum, man, you can keep it up! Get some junk food and rent a movie for tonight?

6 Likes

62 days sober for me!!

9 Likes

74 days and going strong

10 Likes

60 days here

11 Likes

42 days for me :slight_smile:

11 Likes

51 days! No desire to even take a sip!

12 Likes

130 days of humility and gratitude :grin:

18 Likes

Grateful for 74 days :blush:

13 Likes

6 days still clean and sober!! Already can tell a difference in my color and energy level. I feel like I’m getting that β€œsober” glow back! Definitely excited for my week milestone. Congrats to all who keep coming back… it works :slight_smile:

13 Likes

38 days today. :ok_hand: Keeps getting easier.

12 Likes

27 and fucking psyched about it!

17 Likes

55 days. Feels great but I keep in mind there is no safety in time. I need to take the action required to stay sober today. Don’t just count the days, make the days count!

12 Likes

Will have 8 months tomorrow. Much love and good work, all. Treat yourselves this weekend.

8 Likes

Congrats to you all!!! You deserve a pat on the back my friends

1 Like