How old are you? I'm just curious

I’m 14 with 47 years’ experience :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

14 Likes

52, with 30+ years hard fought drinking experience!

8 Likes

Someone in the gym this morning told me they thought I was early 20s. So I’m riding that cloud at the moment!

9 Likes

40 years old .
About 15 year of “experience” with alcohol, so we know each other too much I think :joy:. But now our relationship stopped and I’m waiting for divorce :joy::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I’m 49. I have been drinking since 9 pot 10 .everything by 12. I now have 1182.89 hours clean and sober! (2 mths on 22 ND) but I’m not one day at a time. I still gotta do it one hour at a time !

10 Likes

42… Been picking up cigarette butts and getting into the wrong can since I could walk (that’s nothing but a damn excuse so I don’t feel like so much of a POS this early in the morning :coffee::older_woman:)… Been riding and dying since… :100: It’s bout time I learn to drive and stop worrying so much about copilots… They know how to drive… They taught me… :joy: I had to do a restart a couple years ago back to 1995… I decided to start from there, go figure… :joy: So in my mentality it’s about 1997 but here in the real world it’s all 2020/42 physically :astonished:, nobody including me really knows me yet, good times… :joy::joy::joy: I’ve just reached the legal age to drink with now a husband, 4 kid’s and 2 grandkids and I’m not gonna pick it up EVER this round… IT DIDN’T WORK… :100: Life will be good… I get a redo… :blush::+1:

(Edited later once my mood improved)

5 Likes

Double Nickle here…drank most my life. 6 months and some change sober. Never felt better.

4 Likes

I’m 40 years old.

11 days away from 39.

3 Likes

38…I will be 39 this year.

4 Likes

45 years old.

4 Likes

34 years old

3 Likes

Turned 51 in January. Holy crap where has time gone?

2 Likes

43 … although in real life when asked this question I look off into the sky and say "I don’t remember "… :joy:

1 Like

32 …I think? I don’t really pay attention to my birthday…

2 Likes
  1. Been drinking since i was 14.

34 started drinking when I was 12 and by time I was 14 I was drinking heavily every weekend and couple times a week by 16 I was drunk daily :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

As if yesterday, I’m the big 5 - 0!

Kinda depressing actually. Didn’t expect to be a drunk at this point in my life. Using birthday to get back on track long-term…here’s hoping I finally find success.

7 Likes

49 years young!

1 Like

41… 20 solid years of drinking, ten as a “problem drinker” and ten as a full blown alcoholic. Hopefully the next 20 will be as a recovering alcoholic. Today I’ll choose sobriety.

4 Likes