How to Delete Account

I have searched High and Low to find out how to simply delete my account on app and website. There is NO button anywhere. This is very frustrating. Does anyone know??? Or am I just not seeing it?

2 Likes

PM the moderators. They can do it for you.

I noticed you have been on here less than a month. Can I ask why you want to delete your account? Are you OK? :grinning:

Please don’t let the negative people chase you away. Just mute them. There are lots of nicer folks tracking you and hoping for the best outcome. Lots of people only “lurk” because they’re more private. How are things going? What’s the story, Morning Glory? : )

1 Like

Hi there, we can 100% delete threads or your account as needed. Just let me or another moderator know and we can take care of it.

Thanks!!

2 Likes

@Misokatsu @Lisa07 @Thirdmonkey

I wish you the best in your journey and hope to see you again someday. I’m sorry you feel that you didn’t get supported here. Best wishes to you.

1 Like

Claire, I’m so sorry that people weren’t there when you need them. The last I saw was you posting about food and I was so happy to see your posts. Sometimes we aren’t all on and Friday nights are sometimes hard.

Please think about your choice to delete. You can step away without deleting and take a break. I have done that before when I needed. I appreciate you and your posts. I am sorry to not be more engaged to know what is going on with you right now. If you want to PM me it’s open. I’m here.

3 Likes

Thank you, Dan. I sent Claire a PM to complete the process.

3 Likes

Hi Claire,
Good luck moving forward, I wish you all the best. And please remember your welcome back anytime. You will be missed :hugs:

3 Likes

Sorry to see Claire leave. Hopefully they will return. It took me awhile to feel comfortable here as well. Sometimes a break is really helpful. Wishing you well Claire!!!