How to Quit marijuana

I need yall help quitting marijuana. I no longer get high my head just hurts when I smoke. It’s time I free myself from this curse

3 Likes

if your smoking it in joints with tobacco the physical withdrawal from the nicotine is actually harder than quitting the weed. The weed is more of a psychological addiction from my experience. Disassociation is a huge part for any addiction and you need to find a new routine for a while that doesn’t involve your old bad habits, example is I couldn’t sit on the xbox for hours bc it was boring without weed, in fact at first everything feels boring without drugs but this passes. Also be ready not to sleep well for quite a while and when you do sleep be prepared for some crazy dreams. There is marijuana anonymous and also narcotics anonymous online meetings which is handy to listen to other people’s experiences and solutions. This site will pass away some time too. If you like the occasional beer or whatever it might be wise to give it a miss for a while too bc it will open up the old party for 1 head and you’ll soon be back to puffing away. Wish you well :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks my nigga. How long you been clean?

1 Like

9 months and 2 days not that I’m counting :rofl:

2 Likes

You also might not want to use that word either. Someone is bound to react.

1 Like

Cool. Thanks

1 Like

I don’t smoke weed that much only every blue moon . achocol is my main problem. Actually try meth at t lp last yr hate it and try crack over hoildays in Jan

I don’t like any drugs and achocol period