How to use app

I find this app really confusing. The timer on the main page has a “0” on top, and a fraction bar underneath it. What is it telling me? I’m baffled.

And then there’s a timer underneath it that’s counting UP? This is stressing my ass out, timers are so triggering to my anxiety. Ahhh what is this

Welcome !

0 is your count of sober days. Edit the sober date in settings and it’ll adjust.

The fraction bar is counting towards your next goal :slight_smile:

1 Like

As Fargesia mentioned, this is your sobriety counter and progress bar.

To edit and add in your sobriety date, go to main welcome page and select the arrow at bottom…

From there, select edit and add in your date of sobriety, etc.

1 Like

Thank you!!!

1 Like

If you just started using Sober Time, you’ll probably see a page like this for your home screen. This is the default display, but you can change it all to your liking.

Right at the top you see the blue bar. This is the progress to your next milestone. In this case I have it as Day One because I don’t have my full 24 hours yet.

In the middle is your tracker, which shows how long you’ve been sober for. This is the ‘Summary’ tracker mode, which breaks your total time down into a more humanly readable format. Next to each number is a label that indicates the time unit. In this example I have 0 years, 0 months, 0 days, 14 hours, 31 minutes and 51 seconds. The line in the middle is just a visual separator, it doesn’t divide anything.

As Sassy mentioned, you can change this by tapping the menu button at the bottom. You’ll find a bunch of options there.

If you need more help on how to do specific things, have a look at the app guides. Here’s a link:
https://sociosoftware.com/support/sober-time/

2 Likes