How will you stay sober today?

How will you stay sober today? I will pray today, I will be here today, I will make a meeting or two, I will eat right, I will rest, I will go for a walk, I will talk to a friend, I will hang out with my kids even spend the night there if I have too. I have to make good choices today in order to stay clean and sober. And if I can’t seem to make up my mind I will ask my support group to do it for me…

5 Likes

I’m going to eat some stuffing😊

1 Like

Today its a handful of meetings for me.

4 Likes

By facing the day without drinking. I don’t need to drink to have a good day with my girls. I have life!:sunglasses:

5 Likes

Today Im having selfcare Saturday went for a walk did some stretching journaling giving myself a face mask etc.

4 Likes

Today i am with friends that know about and support my sobriety. They might drink, but they are not alcoholics. They make sure to provide lots of seltzer when we hang. I talk to them about my struggles so they know how important this is and that “new me” doesn’t drink today, no matter what.

Instead of drinking, we do crafts, go to tea shops and have dinner party with seltzer for me. Happy sober saturday all :two_hearts::bird:

8 Likes

I will avoid snakes metaphorically and literally because i know if i get too close i will get bit.

1 Like

I did some school work, took money I would have spent on booze and got a pedicure + haircut. I verbally appreciated my boyfriends patience today. I’m going to go to bed early enough to finish my assignment and not want to die on my 12 hour shift tomorrow.

3 Likes

Ive got shingles so a day home today ,started to bld a patio in back garden keeps me busy keep on trucking

3 Likes