I am 36 hours clean from opiates(norco, percocet, oxycodone)

I did about 15 a day orally for about 3 months. I had a rough night but thinhs seem to be getting better. Is this so? Am i out of the terrible stuff?

1 Like

Hang on it gonna be a wild ride …, totally worth it

Ive been throught this 5 times now but this time seems a little less rocky. Im hoping its going to be easier than the rest.

A few months shouldn’t be too too bad. I had 1 run with the same thing but unfortunately graduated to heroin about 6 months ago. I just completed day 3 an hour ago. Its no joke when i feel like jumping out of my skin. Its the only way i can explain how horrible it is. Its such an overwhelming feeling of i literally want to jump out of my body because i csnt take it anymore at first i would get breaks from the pain… Today, day 3, constant hot cold chills, stomach pains, the runs, vomiting. I want to die. It would b way easier. Some say day 3 is the worst. Some say day 5. Then it starts to get better but may last up to 2 weeks! You got out in time. Smart good for you. If your almost 2 days in, it might get a little worse but i think ull b fine. Years of abuse did this to me :frowning: ill keep in touch with you. We are only 1 day apart! And i just noticed u posted this a month ago lol. How are you doing? Update?

Today is my 2nd day sober… it really sucks I’ve done this a few times too but I feel more ready this time… For me its percs then to opanas and they took them off the market cause they were being abused so bad so then I recently went to heroin and got on the needle which I always said I would NEVER do i also said I would NEVER do herion cause it can so easily kill you but I did it cause I’m an addict ughh. But That’s how I knew it’s my time I have to stop before i kill myself . I’ve been sober 2 days and I get paid tomrw what do I do I’ve never been so scared to get paid i want my money for nice things. things I need, for thing I’ve been needing to take care of like getting my lisence reinstated for $170, get my hair nail brows all done to look and feel like my old self again, and to do things for other people mainly my mom and my fiance who’s stuck with me through all of this Idk how they have done it. But what do I do I’m so scared to get paid :pensive::pensive::pensive:

Can you give the money to your fiancé to look after and get him to use it to pay for things for you?

Or if you keep it then see it as a test, this money can be your way of showing yourself how strong you are :fist:️

Busco adictos a opiaceos, yo llevo la lucha con el tramadol, es un derivado de la morfina, también inyectable, llevo 7 meses limpia y tuve un craving hace dos semanas, fue horrible podriamos mantener contacto

Been on opiates for 8 years love. The withdrawal is the easiest. It was the cravings for me and the impulse actions that led to abusing. I would follow up with your doctor or get into a program(state programs help and give counseling) it will benefit you more!

There is a program called str its for people on opiates or heroin they pay for everything drs all that stuff. Its worth checking into.

Hey all. I’m on my 3rd full day (almost into day 4) of my third time getting off opiates. I was using them daily for 3 years,(oxycodone, hydrocodone, morphine) multiples of different kinds daily. I feel like the last 2 times i went thru recovery, the cravings are what brought me back. I was definitely only using anymore to not get sick. There was no real benefit anymore. I’m using Kratom and it’s been a lifesaver. I was numbing my grief with pills in the beginning after my father passed away. Before i knew it, 2 years passed and i don’t remember what my life was like before. I refuse to let myself go there again. I have 3 kids that need me.

1 Like

Nice job on 3 days clean. Sorry to hear about your dad. You and your kids deserve a clean lifestyle. This can be hard work but if you have the tools it will be a lot easier. Do you have a support system? NA? AA? Smart meetings? Sober friends? I was on here all day everyday for the first few months. Haha who am i kidding I’m on here every day, even after 557 days. Anyway I’m glad your here. Keep coming back

Thank you! I’ve cut almost all bad friends out and i don’t have anybody that i hang out with on a regular basis. I work all day and come home to my kids and husband after. For at least a year, i knew i had to stop because i was living for the next time i could take a pill. I was starting to dream about them. Thats when i really realized, this was a huge problem. Not getting any kind of high, just taking to “survive”. I just can’t do it anymore. So i haven’t gone to meetings or anything but I’ve found this app does help me. Being able to put a number on how clean i am makes me want it more. Btw @Zoesgram1, my daughters name is Zoe! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It took me a long time and many months to finally make the decision to quit. The main thing that helped in the beginning was my dr. I had to ask her for help. I dont like taking pills but I took naltrexone for about 2 months.(drinking poison however was never q problem lol)I tried drinking while on it a few times. That was NOT a good idea. I still wasn’t really ready to quit. Other things that helped…
Reading about addiction
Talking to my family about quiting
Going to AA
Keeping busy riding bikes, cleaning the house and yard etc
Organising stuff… like everything lol
This app helped a lot
I had to change the way i thought about relaxing/having fun. I now love hanging with my family riding bikes walking dogs helping outside everything I used to want to do but couldn’t because I was always drunk or hungover. I’m so glad your here. Keep coming back. We’re all in this to help each other

2 Likes

I just posted that I’m new to this and I am addicted to heroin (opiates) and I really need help :confounded: BTW I’m prego and I can’t find it in me to stop … Plus I can’t find my post , I just want help​:disappointed::confounded::sob:

1 Like

Are you still here?

Hello Casper,

Looks like you posted in the chat feature. That feature isn’t as easily monitored as the forum is.

If you are still around, there are many people who can help you. Let us know ASAP.

Sorry @Casper ,we missed you, try again we are here♥️