I am Being Tested Today

This has nothing to do with my Sobriety and I don’t have anyone to talk to. This is the only place where I can truly express myself.

I’m being tested today in more ways than one today with my fiance. She got upset with me this morning and has been doing things she wouldn’t normally do ever since. We work together and I can’t say what’s on my mind to her and it’s bottling up inside of me. I’m itching to get home to tell her what the fuck is on my mind because this isn’t right.

But, there is this part of me deep down inside that’s telling me to let it go. Why should I answer anger with even more anger? Why should I have this ill will towards her? She is the way she is. So, I’m going to practice what I’ve been reading and just live in the present.

6 Likes

It’s good to vent and let it out. Coming here was a good thing. Maybe try talking to her after you’ve cooled down and had time to think and process what is going on… I know it’s easier said then done. Hang in there. Hope the day gets better for you. I had a shitty start to the day too but keep reminding myself of this: :blush:

5 Likes