I am finally an adult 🎉

I am finally 18 :tada: :tada:
I will celebrate it with my best friend. I cannot elaborate on what we will be doing. He will sleep over.
After he leaves, my dad will pick me up from my house and I’ll sleep a night there and hope he’ll respect my birthday and not manipulate me.
And I can see a lot more stuff on the forum because it’s legal now :tada: but I won’t since I’ve nearly always been myself on here and don’t desire to talk about anything else than the usual

43 Likes

Whoo hoo, happy happy birthday. Have a great day :balloon::balloon:

2 Likes

Happy birthday!!! :birthday::tada::gift::balloon: I hope you have an awesome time!!! Welcome to adulthood :smiley:

2 Likes

Have a great day!!!
3813fa3fc24ad7f2a2e291359854b9f452246b5d28f390d7bc0159cb43b31e3d.0

1 Like

I know i already wished you happy birthday on the other post but who cares? 18 is a big one! Happy Birthday buddy. :birthday::cake:

1 Like

Happy bday Jan! :tada::tada:

1 Like

Happy birthday, Jan! Hope you have a great day!

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Happy Birthday Jan! I hope you have a great 18th :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::two_hearts:

1 Like

Gefeliciteerd Jan! Have a good one friend. I’m slightly worried about the results of the upcoming elections now…
tenor

2 Likes

Geert Wilders for minister-president :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl:

1 Like

It’s scary that you are only just becoming an adult as you have already faced a lot and begun to accept your addiction. You have the chance at a long and happy life :birthday::cake::tada::gift:

1 Like

I am blessed

Happy Birthday Jan!!

I hope you informed @SoberGuyUSA the great news that your an adult

1 Like

Happy birthday Jan have a good un pal all the best mate :ok_hand:

1 Like

Happy birthday! Hope u have a lovely day!

1 Like

Happy Birthday Old Man!

1 Like

Congrats, Jan, happy adulthood!

1 Like

Happy birthday!

1 Like