I am new and struggling

Thank you. The Serenity Prayer has always been one of my favorites. I’m not real savvy with the computer anymore so How do I find these zoom meetings? I am definitely interested in the AA app! Thank you for all of your suggestions.

1 Like

I’ve been in therapy for many years and I’m still trying to find that right combo to my medications. Yesterday was a better day. I had an easier time working through my cravings than the first day. The first day I was super glued to this app. Yesterday I was on a lot but not as much as the first day. Coming on here has helped with the cravings. The days that I know that are going to be huge struggles for me are the weekends we go to our camp. And we usually go every weekend. This weekend is Halloween weekend there and I can’t let my children miss out on something they look forward to all year long. My daughter has been nonstop talking about what she is going to be for the past 2-3 weeks! So I need to put on my super woman cape and do some super hard work! I know I can do it… just wish it wasn’t so damn hard (said no one ever lol)!

3 Likes

Got to a meeting. Dont over think it… just google your local aa, pick a meeting and go. - my experience. Had to be that simple :relieved: easy does it.

2 Likes

You are stronger than you think. I know you can do it. There’s no hurry no time limit. Take it slow and easy. We are all here for you. Being glued to this app is a good thing.

1 Like