I can do this, Day 1 again

I told myself I’m not relapsing no more,
I am great
I am sober
I can
I will
I must

8 Likes

Hey there! What have you done to get and stay sober in the past? What do you need to do differently this time? Glad you are here and checking in.

3 Likes

Glad to see you here
In my case having a community to talk all the struggles of sobriety has been a great tool.
Learning from others relapses has also been so eye opening. I came in wanting to try it and perhaps allow myself to moderate. I have seen and learned here that for us that’s not a possibility. I am now 44 days in. Feeling great. Getting in shape and to go backward is not an option. I am living and breathing sobriety. Give it your all and you will see it’s doable and rewarding.

Wishing you well in your journey.

3 Likes

Yes you can. And, you don’t have to do it alone. Hugs!

1 Like

Check out Alan Carr’s Easyway reading material

1 Like

Last time I was sober I did a 7 day detox to try and build my relationship with god

1 Like

Appreciate it :fist:t5:

1 Like

Hello - I’m on day 3 after a period of relapse. Good luck! There are people on this group who will have your back all the way.

4 Likes

Appreciate reading a lot of things on here really helping. How did you get pass day 1?

Me too, be strong be happy

1 Like

How did u get through day 1?

General self loathing works for me on day 1. I quit after 4 months of my first attempt of sobriety. This time I’m super focussed on having the tools to manage the bumps that will be there throughout the process.

2 Likes