I can only like 18 comments in one day?

Why? Am I an over liker? I’m just worried I’m not using the app correctly. Thank you

3 Likes

The longer you use the forum and contribute the more privileges you get and certain statuses are granted and you can like more posts etc.

Think that’s how it works anyway.

3 Likes

I think it’s because of your user level. As you post topics and respond to threads, receive replies and likes, you earn badges and your user level ia elevated. With each elevation, you get greater privelages including more ;“likes” in a day.

1 Like

Haha tried to like your comment and it won’t let me. Geez now I’m addicted to the heart button. What else is new? Lol (I just made my first addiction joke)

9 Likes

A “Like Addict”? Sounds like a great topic thread!

4 Likes

I know I have a problem because it’s killing me I can’t hit the heart. It’s like they’re doing on purpose to prove a point :rofl:

1 Like

Hahahah! You’ve had to many likes. You’re shut-off. Your button is behind the bar. You can have it back tomorrow!

1 Like

Thanks you!

1 Like

Also, I like this comment!

1 Like

I like you guys :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

When you run out of likes you’re just gonna have to start telling ppl you like their posts. I always think its funny when somebody new finds the meme thread and i get like a dozen likes in my inbox lol.