I cannot stop

…eating Halloween candy. Ive gone through 2 bags so far and there are tiny wrappers littered all over the house. its 7 am and I just had 2 mini kit kats.

:grimacing:

12 Likes

My husband bought a load of stuff at Costo “for Christmas” a couple of weeks ago. Already half gone :joy:

4 Likes

I’d put bows on them with name tags for gifts, lol

2 Likes

That wouldn’t stop me Donna. One year my wife and I got the munchies and had all the kids Easter eggs. On the night before easter day.
I had to rush out and get some from the petrol station in the morning.
:rofl:

6 Likes

Which is why it’s not in our house until we need it.
Otherwise it’s gone.

3 Likes

They are for our family over the holiday season, don’t really do Christmas here. And @anon12657779, I would love that, but hubby is a huge bulk buyer😢.

2 Likes

Unfortunate I’d say! :grin:

I’d still do it, to make a subtle point, lol

2 Likes

Remove it all from the house. Problem solved :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I purchased 2 bags to give away at my business. I’ve eaten almost all of it ahhhhhh

2 Likes

Lol I’m remember nicking the kids treats that they went out and got, they had so many I was doing them a favour​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

You say that like it’s a bad thing.

I know I ate lots of sweets during my first few months of sobriety. Then I found the stash of candy in our meat freezer. Frozen Reeses, kit kats and my absolute favorite: Milky Way.

As an aside, whoever decided to call them “fun size” has no idea what “fun” is. Those king size ones…that’s fun.

9 Likes

I dont even get kids here where I live. i only bought this last bag because it had 4 good candies. usually its 3 good ones and then some almond joy or bit o honey bullshit.

1 Like

I :heart: Milky Ways. And Kit Kat and Reece’s are tied for second.

2 Likes

We are not doing Halloween here, and I told myself I wasn’t going to buy any more individually wrapped candy as I try to reduce sugar intake. Somehow those thin dark chocolate Reece’s ended up in my grocery pick up. :woman_shrugging:t4: I had to dump the bin from my den into the kitchen garbage because the dogs were pulling wrappers out and leaving the evidence everywhere! Bad doggies!

3 Likes

i’m so bad about candy this time of year, too! :tired_face:

1 Like

those caramel milky ways are good too.

1 Like

Better than taking a shot at 7 am :+1:t4:

7 Likes

Those Simply Caramels are SIMPLY DANGEROUS.

1 Like

I slept on Twix for a long time. also 100 grands.

1 Like