I cant believe it!

I did it! I made it 2 years sober. I never thought I would make it this far but i have and I’m proud of myself for this. To anyone struggling with making it every day just keep taking it one day at a time. You are amazing and you can do this!!!

41 Likes

Huge congratulations !!!
:tada: :tada:

1 Like

I appreciate that!

1 Like

Way to go!! @kls0413 keep fighting the good fight!

What was the highlight of yr2 sobriety for you?

I think the highlight of it was really realizing how much i have changed from before i was sober. I am in a much better place mentally and physically now and at this point where i cant imagine my life the way it used to be. I am doing what is best for me and i will never go back to that dark place i was at before when i turned to alcohol to numb my feelings.

4 Likes

Beautiful realization! Thanks for sharing. Congrats!!

1 Like

This was me the last night i drank.

This is me recently. You can really tell by my eyes how much healthier i look.

8 Likes

Congratulations on 2 years!!!

1 Like

Congrats on 2 yrs! Hell yeah!

1 Like

Its always in the eyes! You look amazing! Well done on your 2 years…thats a massive achievement…i love what you said about you cant imagine going back to how you were back then…i feel the same way. So happy for you :heartbeat:

1 Like

Two years!! So happy for you!

2 Likes

Congratulations on your awesome sober time👏
:squid:

2 Likes

It is weird because it’s almost as if I’ve never had alcohol now. I mean, obviously i have, but being sober for 2 years really makes it feel like this is how I’ve always been.

1 Like

Should be VERY proud! Have seen quite a few hit 2 years. They are always extremely grateful and happy. Congrats and keep it up!

2 Likes

2dc2407e67a136c75db2714c65202aff9521196e30b103436a24d7beca78fef7.0

1 Like

Congratulations! This always make me happy. :grin: any plans for your celebration?

1 Like

Good for you. That is an amazing run that I’m sure was a ton of hard work.
Congratulations on your success

2 Likes

200w
Congratulations Katy! :confetti_ball::confetti_ball:
What a transformation you had, I bet your life is so much better then it was.

1 Like

I love threads like this…its amazing for you but also great for anyone struggling at the start to see that it can actually be done…i mean imagine if someone had said to you 2 years ago you’d have this life now? It really can be done :blush:

1 Like

Congrats !!! im 36 days today , 2 years amazing !!! great

2 Likes