I can't stop thinking about it

Im 85 days sober from drinking and for some reason i can’t stop thinking about going out to buy a little bottle. It would literally take me 10 minutes to go and buy some and come back home. Nothing good ever comes from me drinking so i dont know why i have this in my head right now. Im bored but i have things i can be doing and although im keeping myself busy i still feel bored. I don’t know if that makes any sense. I came here to vent and to let Someone else know im having a rough time in my thoughts right now.

8 Likes

Hang in there — just your mind playing with you RN. Glad to see you came here. Is there anything you can change about where you are at rn? I mean put music on, turn on the tv and put on a movie.

If you can’t get motivated to do anything else — just keep reading and responding here.

2 Likes

Are you stressed about something? Usually I really want to drink when I’m stressed to unwind. If you are, book in to get a massage or do something relaxing for you! Good luck, sometimes cravings come and you don’t even know where the come from and then they go, let the cravings wash over you. Goodluck.

2 Likes

How ya holdin up @B3autyqu3en?? We all got your back girl!

2 Likes

Maybe a meeting might help not for everyone but might help with your boredome . wish you well