I did it! A whole week!

Never thought I could do an entire week without a drink!! Thanks to A.A. I have!!

29 Likes

Good job buddy. Well done. You are a lot stonger than before. Keep up the good work

1 Like

Thank you - I feel
So proud!

2 Likes

Congrats :tada: on one week! It’s definitely one of the hardest :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s awesome! Congratulations! :confetti_ball:
Double digits on the way! :facepunch:

1 Like

Congrats !
When you think about it , staying sober isn’t easy but everything else is easier to deal with when sober. On the other hand getting shitfaced makes everything else much much harder…
Like a boat really, keep the water out,don’t catch fire and keep paddling ahead…don’t fall asleep…
Cuz waking up on the bottom of the sea and on fire( I felt that way really) in pitch black darkness
Suuuuuuuuckkkksssss hard !

Mann I wish I wasn’t an alcoholic and an addict…

4 Likes

Congrats! Remember my first day at CA- thinking peolple who say they got a clean week a lying. No One han STAY sober for a whole week :rofl:

2 Likes

I remember counting by the hours when even a day seemed impossible. Well done on seven of those twenty fours. That’s big!

4 Likes

Well done :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m right here with you as of 10 hours ago. Feels quite good.

2 Likes

AA is what’s up!!! 12 step programs work bro.

2 Likes

Aye!!! Keep stacking!

Woohoo!! Congrats!!

Great​:raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

Have you tried A.A. or NA ? I avoided it for so long but has just made me think totally differently - so far anyway - it’s really early days but I’ve never stayed sober for a week before no matter what I tried

If I can you can!! :facepunch:

2 Likes

I feel better than I have in years x

3 Likes

Congrats!!!

1 Like

Amazing! Congrats!

1 Like

I said at one point , that when I was talking with some guests from the U.S I sad the first thing I would visit in the U.S was an AA meeting. The reaction was awesome.

Its non existent in my country, and my work takes me away to many other and the possibility of attending one if there is one is really small.
I really believe it’s an amazing thing and beneficial as hell (wrong word but I’ll kinda let it stay )

2 Likes

Me too! Isn’t it unreal?!

1 Like