I did it, but it was very hard

Well GUYS I did it… I went out with a pocket full of money. Took care of my business and walked right past the liquor store and did not stop. Now I’m back home eating pizza and watching movies. Thank you guys so much for your support. You guys are the best :muscle::heavy_heart_exclamation::kissing_heart:

41 Likes

You are amazing! Great job!!

2 Likes

Yesss!! That’s awesome! That’s pure strength!! I’m proud!! :100::100::100:

1 Like

@Nick247 thank you, it’s not EZ :hugs:

1 Like

Atta Girl. I also got through today, but had help called in to work. Irritated with that, but happy with results.

1 Like

@Bears515054 thank you … and good deal :heavy_heart_exclamation::muscle::muscle::muscle: we got this

Nice one. I hope you enjoy that feeling of accomplishment. It’s funny that only people with addiction issues will ever understand the anguish we can go through by simply walking past a liquor store or whatever. Keep strong.

4 Likes

Great job!!!

2 Likes

Yay!!! Well done lady! Enjoy your pizza and movies. You earned it!

2 Likes

@Kmcc123 omg yesss so true

@crystalclear yes ma’am I will… Thank you!!!

1 Like

Nice one!!

1 Like

4 Likes

Well done I’m early days and can relate to the mental warfare. In fact, just a few days ago on my way 2 the doctors I walked past the liquor store my mouth got dry, and I thought dam I got $3 if this was me a week ago I’d easily walk in there 2 purchase 1 can. It was a challenge but also a good oppertunity for me to stick 2 my plan like glue. We’ll done you got this!!

7 Likes

Your rocking recovery my friend X

3 Likes

I get you when I have money in my pocket is always so difficult that’s when I are really tested so well done too you keep moving forward you got this

1 Like