I dont know what this is. Just a rant ig

So hey again. Just thought id do an update since I havent in a while. Ive been clean for about a month and 20 days in like 3 hours so thats something. This month has been one hell of a month lol. But I’m getting through it:) today marks 13 years since my mom passed. I hate talking about it because I dont want like sympathy or whatever. Ive been ehh all day but surprisingly I’m ok atm. My uncle found a tape from 2004 when I was like 4 the other day. I found out my moms voice is in a clip. So I asked them to send it to me because I wanna hear her voice. I dont know how she sounds. And now I’m waiting to open the video. I know it might be stupid but its now or never I guess. Ive been waiting all week for this. Im so nervous but its all ive ever wanted. So heres to hearing her voice for the first time in 13 years lol. I’m trying to lighten up the mood I guess. Idk what I’m doing. But hopefully I come out good after watching the video. It might bring me some peace. So yea thank you for reading and I hope everyone has a good day:)

9 Likes

Success Azzam. Hoping it will be good experience for you.

3 Likes

Thank you so much:)
Surprisingly I took it well so thats good. I just realized how much i pissed her off in the videos so I just wish I would have been different but its whatever now. Thank you for taking time to read:)

1 Like

Im glad you got what you needed from this. I’m sending you hugs :two_hearts::pray:t2:

2 Likes

I hope hearing the sound of her voice sitrs the fondest of memories, leaving a lingering peace and contentment.

1 Like