I feel relapsing again

I got urge go buy four pack of beer

Join an online meeting now:

Online meeting resources

Or keep checking in and reading here. Go to all the threads and leave a positive comment :innocent: it’s a nice way to pass the time, filling the space with positivity

6 Likes

Just for fun? Play it out man. 4 turns into 8 and on. Just don’t go for an hour. After that hour see if you still want it. Sometimes it’s minute by minute. That’s how we do it. Stay strong

2 Likes

Urge doesn’t mean you have to give in. Distract yourself. Read. Check out an online meeting if that is your thing.

Yes thank u for all ideas

1 Like

Dont cave into the temptation, like a house of cards one wrong move and it all comes down!!!
:railway_track::stop_sign::railway_track:like getting hit by a fright train its not the last car thats going to kill you its that first one

3 Likes

I like that!!!

1 Like

I am go buy two engery drinks soon at the gas station

1 Like

Btw I talk few friends and i know they talk me out of buying beer . so I bought for cans of engery drinks

2 Likes

Maybe hit a meeting? Always helped me.

1 Like

Got AA meeting on Monday

If you quit now you will end up where you first began. And when you first began, you were desperate to be where you are right now. Keep going!!
:pray:t2::heart:

5 Likes

True cuz I could end jail etc

1 Like

You did the right thing by reaching out here! This has been a crappy day. But we stayed sober.

2 Likes

Agree espically the holidays

2 Likes

Exactly. Exactly

3 Likes

I have those same urges. I pray, read, text or call a recovery buddy, pick up and musical instrument and start playing something, or take a walk.

The key for me is to refocus my mind on something else that is beneficial and preferably feeds my soul.

One day at a time!

1 Like