Online meeting resources

People often ask about resources for online meetings (AA and other programs).

I recently came across some interesting resources for online AA meetings (in various time zones and subject matters) and wanted to start a compilation of various resources. Click through for more information.

Feel free to add links to online meetings for any programs.

Intherooms.com

EU online meetings

Global speaker meetings

AA Online Meetings

AA intergroups

Hello Sunday Morning
Australia based

Living Sober
New Zealand based

41 Likes

Bumping this up for those who want meetings but cannot get there in person, especially due to quarantine, isolation etc.

13 Likes

7 Likes

Hello Sunday Morning is a great one! I’m in Aus and have been a member for quite some time now, and it’s really inspiring and motivating. The stories in the emails I receive alone are so positive, intellectual and full of wisdom and encouragement. :blush:

3 Likes

I am going to big up intherooms.com particularly. As I cannot go to face to face meetings at the moment, I have been doing online meetings. It takes a little getting used to, but I have been sharing about what is going on with me and what I am struggling with and immediately after I get several messages from other women through live chats. then chatting with them has helped me loads to get grounded and feel better.

10 Likes

5 Likes

Thanks!

:goat:

1 Like

Apparently I am incapable of figuring out how intherooms works! I downloaded the app, but can’t do much with it. Technology 1, Sassy zip!

1 Like

Drop those online meeting resources here.

Aasyracuseonline.com

2 Likes

1 Like
1 Like

@Fj007 here’s some more online stuff. You are never alone.

2 Likes

@UltraMel here’s a great place to stop. Try an online meeting.

Just keeping this near the top for any new people trying to hit some meetings. Now you don’t even have to leave your house to hit an AA meeting.

4 Likes

https://www.aagrapevine.org/we-are-here-to-help

3 Likes

For the NA crowd

1 Like

Thanks for adding an NA option I will definitely check it out. In not desperately in need of a meeting but it’s good to have these as an option. There should now be no excuse for not attending a meeting. :joy::+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I know this topic will get merged but I can’t post 4x in a row on that thread.

3 Likes