I forgot. It's nice to remember

Y’all its been a rough few years. I had completely forgotten what happy felt like. Thanks to recovery, TS, a few good people and awesome support from family and friends… I finally remember. I mean dont get me wrong. I still have plenty going on. Custody battles, divorce, still working on my restraining order. And im not even sure how the whole felony assault thing is gonna play out. But im me and he isnt effecting my happy anymore. I’m enjoying my job im just a couple of days short of my 2 month mark clean and sober. I’m doing it and I’m doing it for me. I haven’t felt this good in a very long time… if ever. Point is there is always a way to get to the other side. Keep on keeping on!

22 Likes

it is nice to remember and random fact, your profile pic reminds me of the first person I ever loved, we got engaged but she had an affair and left me for her cousin. Its nice to remember :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::hugs:

5 Likes

So, so, so, so, so happy for you! :smile: I’m glad you’re feeling - unburdened. That’s so wonderful :innocent: Keep it up, walking your walk, one day at a time.

2 Likes

e722eec452838f154ea2b04c2d4e55fa8fd4488b96c68a21fd92c50a0b30ddf5.0

3 Likes

Oh man :roll_eyes: :crazy_face: :innocent:

2 Likes

Umm. I’m not sure what to say to that lol :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Dodged a bullet??! :face_with_hand_over_mouth::laughing:

1 Like

@anon79808082 what’s? Lol

@Matt thanks! I really do i feel great.

1 Like

@anon79808082
I wish i had dodged it :rofl::rofl: it landed pretty hard but I bounce back lol

2 Likes

Oh I meant what to say to Paul about his lady leaving him for her cousin, :grin:

2 Likes

That sounds a lot like self confidence and self esteem!! Love it!! Congratulations on your upcoming 2 months. :heart: Love you are keeping your focus on you and what you can control. I believe the universe will take care of the rest. :heart:

Love the sparkly photo!!

5 Likes

Oh for sure.

@Dolse71 you lucked out. Finding out early is the best way. Mine waited 8 years to leave me for a 19 year old. No thanks. I don’t need another one to raise :rofl:

3 Likes

nor did I at the time, I probably got drunk and high. :wink:

@Dolse71

Thats what I did. One of those regrets but no rAgrets lol I wouldn’t be where i am and im quite happy with the direction my life is headed… But I def don’t wanna repeat lol

1 Like

I cannot be reading this correctly, A 10 year old???

I corrected lol not a 10 year old lol 19

2 Likes

Look at you go,

And “Y’all” yup, I seen that coming.

@Dolse71 how i got to know her was because she looked like a friend from back home, they have the same initials and all.

@DeadMist I’m proud of you, I tell you that everyday. And if I didn’t tell you because my brain sometimes doesn’t work, im taking that cop shop test

2 Likes

3 Likes

@Fury thanks! And i knew you were thinking about it but you never told me for sure… YAY! IM SO EXCITED! :grin:

@Dolse71 I FEEL dumb lol I mean i dont particularly like thr guy but I mean i dont wanna give him that rep either lol :rofl:

2 Likes

@SassyRocks thanks so much. Im really just enjoying life. God will do what God will do. All i can do is move forward and be my best self

2 Likes