I fuckin hate myself

Maybe consider Antabuse?
I know its scary to ask your docter. But big chance your house docter is on some kind of forum too :wink:
In combination with therapie antabuse can work really good.

3 Likes

@S415 Thank you! I’m glad to be a part of the community. This is the first time I’ve been a part of a recovery community and it’s amazing.

5 Likes

My doctor will not give me it, too scarred to ask why she wouldn’t. Day 1 nearly over thought of getting more drink earlier but thought straight away I can’t keep doing this.

1 Like

Its your life! Ask why she doesnt give it and if not what she suggest as alternative!
Are you alone now?
Stay strong x

1 Like

No I’m with a friend this evening, I hope I continue to feel like I did earlier " I can’t keep do this n picking up.

2 Likes

I cried at meetings. Used to hate myself also. No crying anymore and I am cool with myself.
If it can happen for me it can happen for you.

3 Likes

Ive struggled alot with hating myself too i think you will feel better when you see the good in yourself aswell. Depression makes it hard to love and be proud of yourself. I used to be an alcoholic and i quit. Dumb me started doing some drugs tho so im still in the shits but i know sobriety and hapiness coexist

1 Like