I got drunk and im so dissapointed in myself

Yes. Quitting drinking and stoped using drugs really really helped. Also if I work out I feel “strong”. I’m also on Wellbutrin which is said to help with self esteem issues.

1 Like

Wellbutrin what is it please x

Are you seeing a therapist or counselor, single and as a couple? It may help to clear the air on each of your life goals and if it has never been discussed before, he may not want kids with anyone, ever. His kids preference has nothing to do with the level of love he has or doesn’t have with you. Wondering these things adds to anxiety and adds to the want to drink. Counseling offers a third party perspective that can help you both sort each other out. It may be time to move on without him if he can’t support you staying sober and encouraging your sobriety.

1 Like

Have some self compassion and take the learning needed

1 Like

It’s an anti depressant basically

It happens, the more you feel like your restricting yourself from alcohol the more tempting it seems. If you remember this moment and think you could have a drink anytime and feel like this. The more unappealing it sounds. Having this perspective has helped me reach 98 days and I still feel like I haven’t missed out.
Life is all about perspective, good luck to you💕

Maybe A meeting might help wish you well

1 Like