I got housing! dream come true

Omg! Today I finally found a place :fist: yes it’s been a long haul trying to find a dang place since being a felon it truly limited me honestly. I never thought I would find a place for me and my son, because like I had shared before all I needed was housing to close my DCS case :100::white_check_mark: :heartbeat: :tada::tada::tada: and boy did I finally found one. My limitless determination did help me because I was never going to stop :stop_sign: never going to give up til I find housing for me and my widdle baby :hatched_chick::baby_bottle: one thing that google did lead me to find this place was the option of ( AIR-BNB) because they don’t do background checks and also don’t need to prove my employer but which I am employed but can’t ever get past a background checks with these places I was applying for. Now all this goes away a huge weight has been truly lifted right off of my shoulders and now it’s back :back: on! My life :dna: just got so much happier within one day, and I never gave up on God I knew he had faith in my to keep up my search! Search :mag::mag_right: and that all came true today! I will be renting from air bnb for almost one year lease until feb-march 2024! My move in day is may 29th 2023!! And I absolutely cannot wait!!! This is where my life begins with my son and I can rekindle and make up for all of lost time that ive been away from him. Just wanted to share with everyone!! I hope everyone’s staying sober and having a beautiful blessed day bc I know I am. :100::heart::house::house::house::house::house::house:

23 Likes

Oh wow!!! This is so great to read!! What a good idea…I will have to remember this. Congratulations and keep us posted!!
:muscle::slightly_smiling_face::heart:

4 Likes

Thank you :heart_decoration: will do

2 Likes

Great news! I never would have thought of Airbnb! Clever lady.

1 Like

Wow thats fantastic news!!! Im SO thrilled for u :heartbeat:

3 Likes

Hahah thanks appreciate ya

1 Like

I’m so happy for the both of you! Congratulations!

2 Likes

Wooow! Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Well, i might of got a few leads to getting an actual place :slightly_smiling_face: a little two bedroom apartment through a buddy that lives in this apartment complex! She hooked me up i guess there’s gonna be an open apartment in about 2-3 weeks and they accept felons!! So i might be getting lucky :smiling_face: i am kinda excited to see whats to come :slight_smile: air bnb is a last resort if i can’t find anywhere else. I’m just staying open minded and positive that good things will come to me because I’ve been staying sober and doing the right things, bc God always makes things happen for whom deserves to be rewarded for the good done in their lives! :dna: :heart::heart::heart: Just wanted to post an update. Hope all is doing well and staying sober out there. :wave:t3::+1::love_you_gesture::smiling_face::pray::two_hearts::hugs::moneybag::partying_face:

6 Likes

Thats wonderful news!! I hope it works out and you are reunited with your baby