I have stopped eating

I am feeling super depressed and I have stopped eating. I am back here again for the hundreth time. It is friday and I have had one meal all week. Except for some crackers and chips on occasion, I have eaten nothing else. Back to drinking every day and working 10 to 12 hour days. I need something to encourage me. It is always either crazy anxiety or depresssion that gets me off track. I have quit before. I cant get back on track.

5 Likes

I hipe you are doing ok. If you haven’t already, I encourage you to seek professional and medical help. It is not healthy to not eat all week and I want you to thrive. Please take care of yourself. Wishing you all the best!

5 Likes

I’m so sorry you are having such a rough time! The encouragement you seek is right here, you are not alone. Please know you are worth the effort you need to make to stop drinking, and start eating again. You deserve a better life! What brought you to this point? What additional support, including professional, do you need? I’m sending you strength and love.:heart:

4 Likes

try ameeting might help wish you well

Hey, so sorry to hear you are not feeling well and are struggling :people_hugging:. What’s keeping you from taking care of yourself at the moment?

When you get that next urge come in here and post it
If you cannot be sober alone, come here and tell it
When you can, get to a meeting
Do your best
It can only get better

Sorry you’re going through a tough time. As mentioned in other posts, utilising professional support to tackle depression can be useful with stopping drinking and eating healthy again.

Check in here whenever you feel the need. Our 24/7 worldwide community is here with you. Wishing you strength :pray::heart: