I have to get it done this time

I hate that I relapsed 2 days later. Am disappointed in myself. I plan to be here everyday for encouragement and advice. I am starting my new lifestyle today. Diet, exercise, being positive and NO ALCOHOL! Thanks everybody.

6 Likes

You got it! Make sure you do not bite off to much to chew in one run my friend. Figire out your primary focus and stick to that! If you ha e to have a relapse make it a piece of cake day and cheat on your diet :slight_smile

4 Likes

I have started improving my life today too. Started this morning with a 16km/10mile run. Improving your physical health makes recovery easier, so good luck

4 Likes

You can only do your best until one day it sticks, never stop trying. Keep learning and watch out for the triggers they’re everywhere so keep your guard up each day. it’s took me ages to get back to 1 week doing meetings everyday but I’m not even going to think about getting all high and mighty about it, I’ve learnt how easy sobriety can be took away from us with just a split second of your ego interrupting.

5 Likes

When I first started didnt think I would make it far but I am almost at 140 days sober from drinking everyday. I have realized that when you put it in your head doesn’t matter what’s going on around you, you’ll get it done. Now it hasn’t been easy but this is what I want for my life so I am willing to put in the work to get the results I am looking for, like a business you don’t put in the work you won’t get results. Take care and good luck on your journey.

6 Likes