I just met somoeone and guess what?

ITS YOUUU !!! Yes TS has brought many close together and ill tell you what you guys are some of the most down to earth folks ive met in my entire life im so happy and grateful to walk this journey with you guys each and everysingle one of us has there own path there own struggles there own past but together oh boy addictions do not stand a chance we are not who we use to be so a sparkling water cheers to you and your sobriety :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: everyday is a party when your sober wether its your first day or month years it takes guts !!!

20 Likes

I love your words of embracing soberity,I’m not sure but I’d say your early days and enjoying the freedom on it all,and you do that it’s a great feeling,but in the back of your mind start preparing mentally and spiritually for when you come off that cloud BC it gets real really quick that’s this is something we have to work on on a daily basis.i beleive this is when the real work for soberity starts I wish you all the best and enjoy your freedom

3 Likes

Lilemm im with you on that definitly this journey brings all sorts of ups and downs its crazy how were still here :facepunch:t3:

1 Like

Can I ask how may days,months,years you have.xxim at 56datsvbut it isn’t my first rodeo I got 6months first time in 20years so I take each day as a new day .

1 Like

6 months :partying_face::partying_face: !! Thats amazing your definitly staying strong and in it to win it :pray:t3: yes i currently have 320 days with no alcohol and 290 days with no Cigarettes i feel amazing great coming out of a on/off 10 year relationship with Marijuana Alcohol Cigarettes I quit smoking Marijuana once i got my CDL truck driving licencse that was 3 years ago next thing once i hit my 1 year milestone with booze and cigarettes i plan on taking on weightloss .

5 Likes

Tell me about it food is its own beast in itself taking it slow is definitly the way to go you dont want to rush in to it your doing great :pray:t3: 5 months is amazing your almost half a year sober you should really be proud of yourself

1 Like