I just started being sober 26 April

This is not my first time and wanting to be my last after years and years and years and troubles and troubles and troubles I thought I had it each time but always present and only got worse and lead to reshaping my character and ways to make me worse in every aspect of my life. God help me

12 Likes

You have one more day than me, and I can relate at how many times we try. Stay in this community and stay strong. Read and write posts, you’re definitely not alone. i would not be at day 3 without this.

5 Likes

Thank you and for me the only times I’ve attempted to straighten out all my wicked ways has been trouble involved and the 26th was trouble again for me. But this is like all others before I thought were and supposed to be a rock bottom moment until I was able to put behind me and now once again here I am.

1 Like

Congratulations on making it back just take it one day at a time and you will get there your in the right place

3 Likes

Congrats on coming back how are you getting on?

2 Likes

Hi Gavin,
Nice to meet you.
This app and the people in it has helped me a lot to become and stay sober. What has helped me was being here much and read all the info I could find about my alcohol addiction.
I read recovery books, listened to podcasts about it and read here on the forum a lot.
I tried many tips I found, some worked some not.
At the end I made my own toolbox with the things that where useful. Now sober for more then 3 years.
This community is very helpful and surportive. So if you have questions ore need help: ask!

See you around! :raising_hand_woman:

3 Likes

Thank you all so much and yes I am very very much still here this app and all the people have given me hope where I have usually seen none. You are all my inspiration thank you I’m very grateful.

2 Likes

Glad you’re sober Gavin! God bless! :pray:t2::relieved:

1 Like