I’m done with this ce

Good for you zach. Keep checking in, keep reading. Nice thing about ts is it’s a good place to be instead of drinking :innocent:

4 Likes

Push through brodie, alcohol is honestly lame as hell. Not even that fun.

4 Likes

Morning Zach :sun_behind_small_cloud: thibking of you this morning. What’s on the agenda today?

3 Likes

Gym. A few appointments. Coach my little girls soccer team. Eat and bed. Lol. I appreciate you checking in on me. I really do.

11 Likes

Yea I’m a decent human without it. And a complete asshole with it…

9 Likes

A solid day. :innocent: Not drinking makes it possible to be present for all those things, instead of constantly thinking about when the next drink is coming. It’s a nice feeling :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Maybe share a gym selfie? It’s nice to see what others are doing and share a bit of your own progress. There’s a good team of gym folk here:

Enjoy the day!

4 Likes

There is no “but” in sobriety…every day sober is to be cherished, celebrated, and is important. Good job!

2 Likes

Make sobriety your foundation for everything else in your life; meaning your foundation needs to be strong to withstand the urges. Life is so much better without it!

2 Likes

Yea I saw that. Been working out for 20 years. Half working out. Half drinking. Man if I only hadn’t been drinking this whole time

3 Likes

Lordy there’s so much time lost - I think all of us here have been in the same situation :joy:

Bush hoggin plus booze sounds unwise. You chose the correct beverage. You go, man!!:tada::tada:

1 Like

Guess I’ve gotten lucky for the last 15 years. But yea I usually am just gettin started when on the tractor. It’s after I put the tractor up sittin in the shop for the next 3 or 4 hours that was the problem

2 Likes

I’m glad you haven’t been injured. A tough way to learn a lesson… but a lesson would be learned if you had a drunken run-in with heavy duty equipment. But you didn’t. And never have to again. Like me getting behind the wheel of a car. Never have to do that again. Ever.

1 Like

Pretty sure I’ve done it all. Been very lucky.

2 Likes

Reading this thread for the first time. Somebody just now liked this pic of mine I posted in 2019, a month into my sobriety. Pic is from 2013 I think. Goddamned lucky all that happened was what you see. Could have been my death too, cycling home from my local plastered. Not the only time. Never again. I’m very glad you’re here with us Zach. Together we can do this.

10 Likes

My buddy dad died on a Harley drunk. Never got to see his 4 granddaughters.

1 Like

I say lucky. Also halfway smart most of the time. I always ubered and rarely drove after ever drinking. But I did hang out on the middle of 100 acres and ride all kind of other stuff lol. So yea I’ve been lucky I reckon. Been lucky with my health more than anything.

4 Likes

Me too. Lucky with my health. It will run out though. No question.

2 Likes

Seeing this picture makes me so thankful that I wasn’t injured during my wreck. And even MORE thankful that I didn’t hurt anyone else in the process (physically at least).

2 Likes

Man struggling a little today. Wanting to have fun on this Thursday. Letting thoughts creep back into my head. Little devil trying to convince me it’s alright

3 Likes