I’m new here but here’s the run down ig

We’ll um hello, I’ve just had this app couple days but I’m getting used to it. I don’t really have to much to say but like I’ve been 70 days clean, I had died April 22nd of this year and it’s not the first time but it was the last. I’ve traumatized my family because I didn’t want to be here anymore. I’m younger and most people look at me crazy and act like I really don’t know what it’s like. Idk I’m kinda just pushed to the side, I don’t know any other teenage that had went through it to talk about. I’ve been on and off suboxone since I was 17. In and out of mental hospitals and rehab, nothing has really ever helped. My substance abuse problems started when I was 14 I didn’t know anything about drugs having strict parents. I’m 19 years old prescribed 24 mgs of suboxone a day 2 doctors appointments every week. This shits just so much I wasn’t supposed to be here after 16

5 Likes

Hi :wave:,
If you are here still is because you are meant to be here. I’m sorry you are going through a tough time. Teenage years can definitely become difficult but it sounds like you have a team working with you. Learn as much as you can and put all the effort into getting past the dark cloud. Things get better I promise you. It’s only a matter of opening up ourselves to welcome in positive and new beginnings. I hope you start feeling better soon.

3 Likes

Welcome to the family :slight_smile: keep fighting, one day at a time

3 Likes

Welcome and I hope you find this app helpful. Being a teenager is super tough but hopefully you find some useful support here.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community :raising_hand_woman:
Use the search bar to look for topics that may help you, and will be a good read to keep your mind busy.
Also this can give you a chance to get to know others here :slightly_smiling_face:
Your not alone it’s great your here with us.

1 Like