I’m not motivated today

Feeling down today. I’ve been real positive and have been so productive. But I started feeling sick? I went to the Dr. for an influenza test that came back negative. So they did a Covid test and it’s still pending. I do have a kidney infection on top of it and started to feel better, but not so much today. Hoping it’s just a kidney infection and the medications will Knick it out. I can’t see the Dr again till my test come back. I’m in somewhat “quarantine” at home. I wasn’t having any cravings… but now I am. It doesn’t help that my husband is drink everyday. Just needed to vent. I’m not going to let my addiction win. Love to you all❤️

4 Likes

I’m so sorry you’re not feeling well. That sucks :slightly_frowning_face:

Take care Erin. It’s a good day to be very nice to yourself. One of my friends used to say, “enjoy the fever” when I was sick. At first I thought he was crazy :laughing: but after a bit I realized he was right: if I’m sick I need rest. I hope you can get some rest today :innocent:

Thank you :pray:

1 Like

If you’re feeling up to it Ivy Mae made herself a fantastic spa at home and this looks like a real treat (photo at bottom of the post). Tell your husband the bathroom is yours for a while! :bath: :smile:

Hope you’re feeling OK :innocent:

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing. You are actually motivated Erin and I’m happy to read it. Sorry four your physical troubles. hang in there. Cravings are just that. Have as good a day as possible! Sober is part of that for sure. Hugs.

2 Likes

Nice! I think this is a great idea. Thank you :pray: :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you :heart::cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Keeper goin and flowin … Onward and forward… No sleepin or snorin or snortin… :wink:

1 Like