I’m on day 5

I’m on day 5 and it’s hard. I just got out of a relationship due to me being a mean drunk. I want this girl back in my life so much. I really wanna drink and use but I don’t wanna cave. I can’t get out my own head. I have no friends no family no support. The only reason I’m on day 5 is because I have this smallest amount of hope that if I got clean I could get my relationship back again. It’s probably bad that I think this way. Not sure what to do anymore someone help me please

3 Likes

Just hang in there let your relationship be what it is for now and concentrate on getting your life together and staying clean/sober, have you tried getting any help for you addictions? Counseling treatment or 12 step programs? Just a day at a time we can get better have to find the support we need to handle thoughts of going back to using, that always made things worse for me every time i caved in.

1 Like

Have you considered going to AA meetings? It’s a great way to build a good support system and meet new people and possibly new friends.

As far as your relationship, I would take the time to focus on yourself and your recovery and everything else will fall into place. Wishing you the best on your journey.

2 Likes

When you have a few min browsing the internet check this guy out with a bottle of water.

1 Like