I’m up too late

Hi everyone! I’ve stayed up a little too late reading through these forums, but I’m so happy I found them! I feel like it’ll be very beneficial for me to be here and wanted to make a new post just to remind myself to keep checking in :slight_smile:
I’m excited to be on this journey with you guys!

22 Likes

I am up too late also; but like you, I have also just joined because I found these posts helpful. I found the strength I needed to continue to stay clean from addiction. If it is alright, I, think I will try to check in each day, as well. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

That would be great! You’ll be the first name I remember since you’re the first to comment on my first post :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Haha, I was just thinking the same thing! :slight_smile: Thank you for allowing me to be a part of the post :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m glad you did! I unfortunately have to head to bed since I have work early in the morning but I look forward to chatting more in the future!

2 Likes

I’m in the UK, so I’m up early :upside_down_face:

This is a great place to help you on your journey. Read, share, post and make the most of it! Use the search bar to find lots of different perspectives on things you’re going through. Chances are someone has had a similar experience to you. We all have different stories but I’m sure you will find lots you can relate to.

There’s a great thread for newcomers which you may have stumbled across already, but here it is just in case not:

Welcome :blush:

5 Likes

Understandable. I will do the same shortly (brushing my teeth first haha). I look forward as well. Have a good night; talk to you later! :slight_smile:

Good morning to you then! Hope the day does well! :slight_smile: I have not seen the post quite yet, but I do plan to read it now. Thank you for sharing that with us :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!

I am actually up a bit later than usual as I don’t work Fridays :raised_hands: But 6:30 still falls into early I reckon. Just about to do some meditation and then some yoga :person_in_lotus_position: then get cracking and make the most of the day!

4 Likes

Yeah, that is a bit early for me haha :wink: But I like the schedule you have, and the positive behavior :slight_smile:

I looked at the link above; very useful so far. I bookmarked the site to read for tomorrow sometime. Thank you very much again for sharing.

Well, I am off to bed now. Enjoy your day (or night, depending on when you see this). I look forward to talking with everyone more as well.

1 Like

That’s a great post. Been useful for quite some time.

Welcome to forum y’all. Good place to get and learn how to stay sober.

2 Likes

I didn’t see it until I’d been here a while so always try and share it when I see new people say hi :blush:

2 Likes

You made the right decision. Whatever you may be going through just remember it gets better. Whatever you are fighting in Jesus name I pray that you conquer it. Any demons you are fighting will be defeated in his name. Glad you are here
Keep checking in

4 Likes

Welcome Danielle! Glad you found us. Like others have said, there are boatloads of resources here - just use the search button. You’ll find so many good people here.

2 Likes

530am, been up since 330. Day 6 nicotine free, having freaking nightmares and anger issues. Did chantix 5 years ago, going through same symptoms. Irritating.

I like reading the forums too. There’s always at least one thread that serves as a good reminder to me to keep persevering. Even if I don’t post something, actively reading has been super helpful for me.

1 Like