I made a new app: Coupled

It’s a pleasure. Thank you for checking Coupled out!

1 Like

Robin in happy to download the app is download figures help you out in and way but I don’t have a partner to pair it with but I will help if I can. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Downloaded and sent the invite to my wife. Thanks in advance, if it’s like this app I am sure it will be great.

1 Like

I am single too and really would like to help out Robin. Open to partner up.
No pressure.

3 Likes

Well at least I could download and rate it :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Can do I suppose m8. Or just depends on what it does or shares! :joy::+1::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

We can give it a shot. You get my jokes at least.

Hope you like it, thank you. Remember to send me a message with the email address that you signed up with so that I can unlock premium for you both.

That helps a lot, thank you. Ratings and reviews (with words) are especially important.

Here are the main features, so you have a better idea of what the app does:

1. Albums - Upload photos and videos and organize them into Albums (shared between partners)
  2. Chat - Chat, send images, voice messages, etc
  3. Home - Track events: How long you’ve been together, how long since you’ve gotten a dog etc (shared between partners)
  4. Notes - Reminders and to-do lists (shared between partners)
  5. Calendar - Events (shared between partners)

You can also do voice calls video calls (video calls require premium). There’s also a bit of fun setting up your home space and profiles, as it all is synced to your partner’s app.

1 Like

I’ll just have to delete the naughty pictures from my gallery first so they don’t automatically upload to your phone. I’m only kidding of course :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Me too. Lol!

@Robin is it the one by sociosoftware?

Yes. You can find the links at the top of this topic too.

1 Like

I’ve downloaded it. I just need to do through my office before me and @LuluJo couple up. I’d it easy enough to decouple if needed?

Yes, you can delete your Couple from the ‘Account’ page. It takes a few seconds.
Just keep in mind that premium is tied to the Couple (as both of you get it), so you’ll need to message me again when/if you set up a new Couple.

Oh Jesus! I can take it if you don’t like it. No expectations.

1 Like

I was just joking. It could be a good way to find out about new apps tar you may be using that I hadn’t heard of or wouldn’t normally consider. I have to go to sleep now as I’m up for with in 3 hours and I’ve stayed up way too late anyway… I’ll be in touch later on. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I pushed out an update earlier today that fixed an issue with uploading images on Android 10. Thanks @Lovesea for the headsup!

1 Like

I’ve given the premium version of the app to everyone who’s messaged me and who’s completed the registration process. If there’s anyone else who wants it, let me know.