I made a new app: Coupled

Hello everyone,

I’m the developer of Sober Time and Talking Sober. I’ve been working on another app that’s unrelated to sobriety (thus I’ve placed this in the Just for Fun category).

I’ve spent a lot of time on this one. It’s called Coupled and it’s an app for Couples. It lets you and your partner connect your apps to each other. You can chat, voice call, video call, coordinate with calendars and tasks and more.

With millions and millions of other apps on the store, it’s difficult to get a brand new app like this one noticed these days. Unless you have a massive marketing budget that is.

It would mean the absolute WORLD to me if anyone could download and install the app. And if you really do want to support the app further you can leave a review on the app store too. Even if this isn’t something that necessarily interests you, just downloading it and leaving a review would be a massive boost to its visibility across the stores.

I have no intention of advertising the app here to make money. Anyone from the Talking Sober community will get lifetime premium access, so you’ll be able to use all of the features and you’ll see no ads. It’s also a free download, so it won’t cost you a cent. Just send me a message here or email me at robin@sociosoftware.com and I’ll activate it on your account.

Here are the direct links to the stores:
Google Play - Android
App Store - iOS

Thank you
Robin

17 Likes

@Robin I downloaded it and gave you 5 stars!!! Best of luck!! : )

4 Likes

Thank you for the support @Butafly1979!

3 Likes

At first, when I read the title, I thought it was an April Fool’s post I had missed yesterday where you were announcing a dating app :laughing:

5 Likes

That would have been funny. We should have done something cool for April Fool’s.

3 Likes

I will download it even though I am single. Lol. I will have my friend join me.
Good luck Robin!

3 Likes

Thank you very much @LuluJo and @Fargesia_murielae!

3 Likes

Download done.

2 Likes

Thank you!

Anyone who wants the free premium: Just message me with the email address that you signed up with. I can then find your account and unlock it for you.

2 Likes

@LuluJo Deleted your comment as you probably don’t want your email publicly available. I have your email though and will unlock it for you.

1 Like

Thank you!

Just going to check it out with can be your test pilots

1 Like

That would be great, thank you!
Reviews with words also help a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like

This looks really cool. I’ve downloaded it and will pair with my wife today.

1 Like

Thank you @Matt :slight_smile:
Let me know what you and/or your wife think.

Thank you for everyone who has so far downloaded the app, rated or reviewed it.

Please keep in mind that you need to complete the registration process before I can unlock premium for you. That means you need to finish connecting to a partner.

1 Like

Thank you Robin :+1: I downloaded the app and sent the connect link to hubby. Aught him at a bad time :sweat_smile: He’ll do his part later and we’ll check it out and I’ll do the review bit :sunglasses:

1 Like

Downloaded the app, sounds like a great idea! Thank you for sober time/talking sober also :blush:

1 Like

Be sure to send me your email address that you signed up with and I’ll unlock the premium version for you :slight_smile:

1 Like