I made it. I've been sober for a month!

So. I’m happy to announce that I’ve been sober for a month.
Partly thanks to this self quarantine as well
:slight_smile: :crazy_face:

44 Likes

Congratulations on your month!!!

2 Likes

Congratulations! A month is great! I’m half way there so I can understand why you are so excited and proud. One day at a time really does add up!:confetti_ball::tada::rainbow::ice_cream::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes

Well done !

2 Likes

Congratulations!! That’s amazing!!

2 Likes

love it. Don’t knock yourself an addict will always find a way to feed their need. YOU did a month, proud of you.

4 Likes

Wow great job! A thousand nights, is what it feels like! It only gets easier from here! Never loose hope and congrats very proud of you :heavy_heart_exclamation: always here to talk anytime you need

3 Likes

Very well done, but please don’t say, that it’s because of the quarantine.
It’s because of Your choices, not a quarantine. Appreciate Your efforts more :ok_hand::fist:

5 Likes

Quarantine or not you did it yourself give yourself the credit. You Deserve it…:grin:

4 Likes

Yay! Congrats! The 1 month milestone is my favorite so far. It made me feel like “I can really do this”. I was very unsure of myself and not telling anyone, thinking I would fail.

3 Likes

Nice work! Keep it going!

1 Like

Congratulations! That is great. Keep up the good work. I’m 39 days sober and find this app great for keeping me on track!

2 Likes

Congratulations!!! One month is a huge success!!! :grinning:

2 Likes

Thats great! Congrats!

1 Like

Well done! How did you start your sober journey? I went in hospital for a 10 night detox…hard going but been sober for 6 weeks now. Keep it up!

2 Likes

Nice! Very proud of you :blush:

1 Like

Congratulations!! Keep it up!!

1 Like

Congratulations! Great job and the first if many.

1 Like

That’s awesome. Keep up the good work!!

1 Like

Congrats!!! I’m 6 days short of my 1st 30. I can imagine how excited yu must be

3 Likes