I made it - my 1 year milestone!

So proud of myself for making it one year sober. It is hard to believe how this journey began. 366 days ago I would never have thought that sobriety was possible for me. I did not know how anyone could function without alcohol or weed. I did not think that I had a problem but like the majority of the world (at least the world around me at the time) relied heavily on a substance to function and that was just the norm. BOY WAS I WRONG! Blessed that I found a sober life and have been able to stick with the journey for a whole 365 days. Grateful that with the support of my family and this amazing community I am finding the beauty of sober living. It is far from easy and I know I will have bad days with strong urges. I know that if I keep connected with my community here and stay focused on my recovery that I will keep stacking on the days. I am in love with the person I am getting to know (feels like for the first time). Grateful that this sobriety journey is not just about being sober but also about learning to find ourselves and heal ourselves from the inside out.
So blessed to have met so many beautiful souls on this journey. Thank you my sober friends for being on this journey with me. Onwards we go :muscle: Excited to be celebrating my soberversary on the Winter’s Solstice :heart:

77 Likes

That’s awesome! :clap:

3 Likes

Hell yeah @JazzyS so stinkin proud of your perseverence and loving heart

Huge congrats on one whole year sober!!!

4 Likes

Thank you :pray:

2 Likes

Awe thank you so much ! You have been a tremendous support on my journey. Grateful to be here with you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Congrats, Jazzy!

6 Likes

Thank you Patricia. What a lovely quote

1 Like

Congrats on 1year SAF Jasmine. So proud of you, and thankful you’re in this community. That’s right onwards we go.:muscle::green_heart:

4 Likes

Wow well done Jasmine this is absolutely AWESOME!!! Big love to you :heart: :people_hugging:

4 Likes

Thank you friend… excited for this milestone

2 Likes

Awe thanks Joe :pray: appreciate you being here with me. We sure are kicking ass… congrats on your triple digits my friend!

2 Likes

Thanks Kelly…much love right back to you :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Very proud of you Jasmine. 1 year sober is incredible. But i just appreciate you. You take the time to reach out to everyone and make sure they know someone cares. :people_hugging:

5 Likes

Well done to you Jasmine awesome :sunglasses:

Now to get to two years :100:

4 Likes

Thank you E. Appreciate your kind words :pray:

Thanks love…that’s the spirit…onwards to the 2 year milestone :muscle:

1 Like

Congratulations Jazzy :boom:
I’m so proud of you!! You are a huge inspiration to me to help keep me going on this incredible journey of finding out who we really are. You’re an amazing lady. It’s been a pleasure getting to know you.

Woohoo :heart::heart::heart:
IMG_9887

4 Likes

You are a sweetheart dear Eric. Thank you so much for love and support. Appreciate being on this sober journey with you :people_hugging:
I love the Madonna gif🥰

1 Like

Congrats on your 1 year!! Hope you celebrate this HUGE accomplishment!
Enjoy the moment!

3 Likes

Thank you so much. It does feel amazing.