I need your shoulder, please help me. Please reach to my inbox. I am all waiting for your support

Hello…I am addicted for last 6 years…Now I feel that I am all dying.I spoiled my life.I am 28 now.I am doing nothing but having that poison on regular basis. But enough is enough. I want to quit it now. Time has came to change myself. I feel that from inside. I want to live a normal life from now on. I have a kind request please support me help me. I beg for your kindness.

4 Likes

Hi :wave: Welcome!

There is loads of support here, you’ve come to the right place.

You might like to check out the advice for newcomers post which has loads of great information.

2 Likes

Hi there, welcome. This forum is a huge support and one of the many steps to take in the right direction. It helps to know what is your poison? With that we can advise on what other options you have. Quitting our addiction takes a whole lot of work and having the support that you can access is really important, I don’t think that I could have done sobriety with out it. You do need to get on a program, go to meetings and get your doctor on board with your addiction, this is a lifestyle change and it is one for the better. It’s going to be tough I make no illusion of that, but if you stick around this community will help you through

2 Likes

Thank you for your kind reply.I am addicted with weeds.

Have you tried switching to CBD products to help wean yourself off the weed?

Bc Ray must be busy living the good life and I am on a greyhound I will pass unto you the knowledge of many a sober person.

Maybe try a meeting, it might help you as helped me. Wish you well.

2 Likes

You are only 28, you have not spoiled your life. You learned a hard lesson that if you don’t stop, you will spoil your life. You have long years ahead of you. Rely on your youth, find the strength in you and get yourself out of the ditch. You just have to be brutally honest with yourself. At the end we just lie to ourselves and it is the worst. That makes us feel dispise ourselves and that is a downward spiral. So, be kind to yourself. We all are human beings and nobody is perfect. You can do it. All you need is you. Because without you, nobody can do this for you. We are here to support you. You are going to be strong and self reliant and beat it. Find what works for you. You can do it!

3 Likes

No, i dont have any idea about that product

Thank you very much for your reply…definitely we can meet someday.

If you live in the upstate New York area I would happily get you involved with AA/NA

1 Like

It’s a legal bi-product of weed available in the UK, I’m not even sure if you can get it in the USA, hemp is another alternative

Welcome! Are there NA groups where you live? You might find that help and support to be really beneficial.

Today is day one for me and I have had more support on here than I imagined. Everyone seems so cool and it’s so nice to be able to relate to others! We’ve got this. I’m excited for this change and I’m excited for you too. Reach out if you need some support

2 Likes

@LindseyVogt @Tuki

I wish I could have started my recovery at 28. You can do this!

1 Like

Hello ma’am… are you still active here?